THE FRESHNESS BOX
Subscription from $25.00
Savour our colourful, nutrient-packed fresh boxes that are replenished as they are harvested throughout the season. The easiest way to find healthy, high-quality market garden produce produced by a family in your community. Receive a weekly recipe in your mailbox to help you maximize the use of fresh, seasonal vegetables and learn to cook original foods. You will enjoy cooking our vegetables and herbs grown with love!
1. I select the size of my box.
2. I choose the VAM box subscription that suits me best from the list after clicking on the "subscribe" icon.
- Weekly: 1 box each week throughout the season, i.e. up to 16 boxes, billed each month automatically following the date of my first purchase.
Total cost of the season:
Small: $ 320.00
Medium: $ 608.00
Large: $ 992.00
- Bi-monthly: 1 box every two weeks throughout the season, i.e. up to 8 boxes, billed automatically every two weeks following the date of my first purchase.
Total cost of the season:
Small: $ 176.00
Medium: $ 320.00
Large: $ 512.00
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
3. I go to the cashier.
4. I choose between:
- go to one of the collection points for free to pick up my order (from June 20)
- schedule a home delivery (from June 20)
5. I enter my billing and shipping details or those of the person to whom I wish to share my purchase.
6. I place an order and wait for my delivery of happiness!
At any time, I can manage my information, consult, change the size of my subscription or change my collection or delivery point through my customer area. Need to cancel? I inquire about the cancellation conditions, and I contact customer service at la boîte VAM.
The boxes are composed on the farm according to the harvest of our varied fruits and vegetables, grown on seven hectares, according to the premises of sustainable agriculture, in all transparency, exclusively for our local community. To guarantee you fresh, healthy and quality produce, our vegetables are picked in the fields, cleaned or brushed, then chilled overnight in our specialized cold room. They are finally carefully packaged for delivery.
All of our packaging are compostable or recyclable, even plastic wrap.
Content may vary week to week depending on harvest and time of year. However, you will generally find the following composition: a head of mixed salad, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, multiple cucumbers and zucchinis, seasonal root vegetables, an assortment of 4 different herbs, cabbage, a mixture of various mesclun, a variety of edible flowers, seasonal fruits, seasonal vegetables such as leeks, bok choy, onions, scallions, squash, peas or beans.
A pastry usually made from garden products can also be included into your order...
Your vegetables are placed very carefully to maximize and retain their freshness on the way to you. Your products are placed in insulated boxes with a cold source and protective paper to ensure temperature, food and quality stability from the farm to your door. All of our packaging are compostable or recyclable, even plastic wrap.
By opting for La boîte VAM freshness box, you benefit, on average, from 30% more products for the same price as your supermarket shopping.
The freshness box is composed of a mixture of fresh foods equivalent to 35 servings. The large freshness box consists of a mixture of fresh foods equivalent to 60 servings.
For better preservation of your fresh vegetables, check out our tips:
- Wash and wrap your leafy greens in a paper towel or kitchen towel before placing them in the refrigerator. You can also put your vegetables in specialized storage dishes to keep them in the refrigerator maximize their shelf life.
- Store squash, root vegetables and onions in a dark, cool and dry place.
- Store foods that could benefit from a few extra days of ripening, such as tomatoes or eggplants, at room temperature before placing them in the refrigerator.
- Freeze your vegetables so you don't waste them if you can't eat them in time. Most vegetables should be blanched before freezing.
Our team makes your life easier by offering you three delivery options:
Medium format only
Delivery from Wednesday to Friday in front of your door without signature, within 24 to 48 hours depending on the time of your order.
Free on-farm collection
If you prefer to visit us to pick up your order, the farm opens its doors to you on:
- Thursday from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday from 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Free collection from one of our partners
Your order is collected during the opening hours indicated by the partner.
Find out more
For more information, see our FAQ.
From June 20 to October 8, 2021